Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Professional Learner or Leaner

     As I surf the web looking for project based learning, STEM projects or technology rich lessons that are happening in classrooms around the country, I find that I am so excited about what is going on in classrooms from coast to coast!  It makes me proud to be a teacher and motivates me to want to do more for my students, my school and more importantly my professional self.  One article I came across highlights the difference between Professional Learners not Leaners.  This article is great at defining the difference between a learner and a leaner.  What I hope others will glean from this article would be the difference between the two.  Check out the full article and infographic to see where you fall on the Learner or Leaner scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment